About The Company
Denton Florist is family owned & operated, you can expect:
- Professionalism at all levels
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Personal service with exceptional customer service with all orders
- Our floral designers are continually educated on the current styles and trends of the floral industry to ensure you get quality service at exceptional value
- Conveniently located on the South West corner of Loop 288 and East University Dr.
- Voted Best of Denton for 20 years in a row!
- Denton Florist is proud to be a UNT Alumni
2926 E. University Drive Ste 103
Our shop is open Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m.
We are closed on Saturdays & Sundays.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 3 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Our shop serves the following areas & zip codes:
Denton, Corinth, Shady Shores, Argyle, Lake Dallas, Hickory Creek, Providence Village, Paloma Creek, Crossroads, Aubrey, and Robson Ranch
76201 - 76210, 76226, 76227, and 75065
- Creative designs using curly willow branches,mosses, berries, raffia & French ribbons
- Unique containers & gift items including multi-colored vases & natural baskets
- Plush animals: Gund Plush Animals
- A large variety of fresh cut flowers and plants
If you have any questions or need more information, please click the email customer service on our about us page or contact us directly at (940) 387-6191.
You can always count on Denton Florist, we're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
A local delivery fee of $15 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to help assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at a specific time of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are closed & unable to make deliveries on Sunday. Orders requesting delivery on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Deliveries of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays.
In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.